niedziela, 10 lutego 2013


Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me (Audio) ft. Big Sean

JustinBieberVEVOJustinBieberVEVO·77 filmów
3275254
33811394
Podoba mi się      Nie podoba mi się 13570
    
Opublikowano 12 cze 2012
Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me: iTunes:http://smarturl.it/iALAYLM

Justin has 8 #VEVOCertified videos and counting!:http://www.vevo.com/certified

Najlepsze komentarze


Odpowiedzi wideo


Wszystkie komentarze (56563)

SuperMilka1997
  • Gabrielle Linder
    Hahahaha,Rihanna just made a huge mistake
    She did not remember to shut off her cam and do you know what
    You can view her play with her cunt
    Discover the shocking video free of charge right here :
    crazy-news-rihanna.me.pn
     · 
  • ahmedatif60
    hello
     ·  w odpowiedzi do: JustinBieberVEVOmail (Pokaż komentarz)
  • Rui Pedro
    BY CAROLINA
     · 
  • Marcus Lennon
    justinn <33 prefect song :)
     · 
  • MrRealBRLIEBER007
    JUSTIN PLEAS CAN I MOVE TO YOUR HOUSE?I REALLY NEED YOUR PROTECTION! I CANT LIVE WITH MY FAMILY ANY MORE! THAT BASTARDS KEEP INSULTING YOU, I CANT STAND THAT TORTURE ANY MORE! IM CRYING FOR DAYS BECAUSE OF THEIR BAD WORDS TOWARDS YOU!
    OR SEND YOUR BODYGUARDS TO MOVR THEM TO AFRICA! I DONT WANT THEM IN MY HOUSE!
    MY SISTER ABD FATHER ARE SUCH SCUMS! MY MOTHER DID NOTHING TO YOU BUT SHE MAKES ME GO TO SCHOOL WICH I DONT LIKE.
    PLEASE JUSTIN HALP ME TO GAT RID OF THEM. I DONT NEED THEM I NEED YOU!
     · 
  • Danika Michaele
    Hahahaha,Rihanna just made a large mistake
    She didn't remember to switch off her web camera and guess what happens
    You can view her have fun with her cunt
    Watch the video totally free here :
    crazy-news-rihanna.me.pn
     · 
  • SuperCupcakeVlogs
    Do justin bieber have skype? Because he dont answer every time.
     ·  w odpowiedzi do: JustinBieberVEVOmail (Pokaż komentarz)
  • JustinBieberVEVOmail
    HELLO WORLD.
     · 

    Brak komentarzy:

    Prześlij komentarz