wtorek, 29 stycznia 2013



posted 2 months ago with 2,128 notes inspiredbyjustinb

(Source: bustin, via biebsmybreath)

posted 2 months ago with 909 notes bustin

  • me: im ugly
  • friends: no you're not
  • me: I AM UGLY and that's a fact. guys don't add me on facebook and like my pictures, they don't ask for my number, i get 5 text a day, one from my dad, two from my mom, one from the phone company and another one from some girl in my class asking me if there's something for tomorrow. guys don't text me saying 'goodmorning beautiful' or just even saying 'hi whats up?' if i have any guy friends they're one maybe two. you guys DO get texts, boys flirt with you, you're always complaining about boys, when nobody ever calls me pretty. you guys get a compliment at least twice a day, boys play with your hair, kiss your cheek, hold you from behind, and i'm just there watching, and if any boy wants to talk to me it's because they want me to give them something, or to call me bad names. i don't have 120 likes on my profile picture, i'm scared of doing a party because i know i would't have any guy friends to invite. is it because i don't let anyone know me? NO, it's because i don't look good. why all the pretty girls out there are full of 'guy friends'? don't tell me because they're the best people ever because it ain't true. my teeth are not stunning, i don't like my smile, i'm insecure af, my eyes have nothing special and i don't even have the best body. i know i have my natural beauty and i like some things about myself, but i just wanna look atractive, loook at the mirror and find myself pretty, good-looking, and i know 'i'm beautiful' on the inside but society is a btich and ends up making everyone feels less than they are. so yes, i feel ugly, i am ugly, and don't tell me i'm not because i am.

posted 2 months ago with 182,094 notes outoftowngirll

  • me on tumblr: up all night
  • me at school: take me home

posted 2 months ago with 41,592 notes mofostergram

(Source: alwayskidrauhl, via oh-my-bieber)

posted 2 months ago with 10,803 notes alwayskidrauhl


(Source: stratfordmiracle, via oh-my-bieber)

posted 2 months ago with 156 notes stratfordmiracle

(Source: biebergasmic, via oh-my-bieber)

posted 2 months ago with 2,600 notes biebergasmic

(Source: kedrauhl, via oh-my-bieber)

posted 2 months ago with 3,234 notes kedrauhl

(Source: bieber-news, via oh-my-bieber)

posted 2 months ago with 1,162 notes bieber-news

pra-y:

believebieber65:

I want him to smile like this at the amas this year.

ommmmmmmmmggggg if he smiles like this this year i am going to flip. and omg he’s going to bring pattie as his date like he did then omfg i cannot wait for the amas they are going to be EPICCCCCCC
I want him to smile like this at the amas this year.
ommmmmmmmmggggg if he smiles like this this year i am going to flip. and omg he’s going to bring pattie as his date like he did then omfg i cannot wait for the amas they are going to be EPICCCCCCC

posted 2 months ago with 622 notes winknodsmilejustin

HQs - Justin Bieber in his best homeboy outfit as he heads to his car after visiting a medical center in Century City, CA.

posted 2 months ago with 352 notes jusgohollywood

(via kendylife)

posted 2 months ago with 505 notes fuckyeahcyrus

  • Parent: Why don't you come socialize with the family?
  • Me: *sits with family*
  • Me: *gets insulted by entire family*
  • Me: *goes back to bedroom*

posted 2 months ago with 243,015 notes we-laugh-until-we-die

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz